Vanessa Jane Davies
Skin Camouflage Consultant
Vanessa Jane Davies established Skin Camouflage Services (www.skincamouflageservices.co.uk) in Harley Street in 2007 and has been in practice for over 20 years.
She has the skill and expertise to provide camouflage for skin damage and skin conditions including: Burns, Scars, Grafts, Acne, Vitiligo, Melasma, Cafe au Lait, Solar Lentigo, Port wine stains, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Discoid Lupus, Erythema, Granuloma Necrobiosis and Kaposi’s Sarcoma.
Vanessa regularly contributes as a skin camouflage expert for Talk Health online clinics for skin conditions.
Vanessa is registered and insured as an Expert Witness and has completed training with Bond Solon to produce CPR Part 35 compliant reports. Her areas of expertise are complex serious injuries, chemical burns, pigmentation, scarring including self-harm.
She is founder of Varama Cover Creams, Vanessa researched and launched the product in 2010. The company has grown from the practical application of Varama Cover Creams in the UK to Varama International supporting individuals around the world.
Vanessa has contributed significantly to skin camouflage education. She has written Edexcel educational modules and developed comprehensive teaching materials for Higher Education.
Skin Camouflage Services enlisted UK Trade & Investment (OMIS) to introduce the Skin Camouflage Service to hospitals in Perth, Western Australia and has since been selected as a UKTI business case study.
- Expert Witness Institute (EWI) Individual Member
- UK Register of Expert Witnesses
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) 1st Tier Expert
- British Association of Skin Camouflage (B.A.S.C) Associate Member
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) Allied Healthcare Professional
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) Professional Member
- University of Hertfordshire: Development of Skin Camouflage Practice
- Licentiateship of The City & Guilds Institute
- Training & Development Lead Body Awards
- University of Huddersfield: Certificate in Education
- Bond Solon Expert Witness Training Excellence in Report Writing
- Bond Solon Expert Witness Training Courtroom skills
- British Society For Dermatological Surgery & British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- Red Arc Assured
- The Katie Piper Foundation
- The British Army Medical Officers
- Wounds UK
- Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Postgraduate Medical School
- UK Trade & Investment
- BBC Fake Britain
- Talk Radio Europe
- DM Digital Television
- The Business Start Up Show
- The Daily Mirror
- Mail on Sunday
- Women’s Own
- Prima Magazine
- The Guardian-Eczema Report
- MIMS Dermatology, Nursing and Pharmacy journals
- Dubai press.